Melinda is an engineering leader and conference speaker with over 10 years experience of working with and managing teams of developers & managers and conference speaking. Companies she has previously worked at include FutureLearn, the Wikimedia Foundation and Container Solutions.
If you're interested in working with Melinda or finding out more about her availability, get in touch at email@example.com.
I work together with engineering leaders and engineering managers on how to build up internal employee evangelism within their teams, to help build a team’s reputation within the tech community and make it easier to hire and attract people. We can look at:
- How to encourage team members to share what they know, and how to recognize and identify shareable content
- How to understand the motivations and fears of team members and help figure out different approaches
- How to build internal opportunities for team members to share what they know within the team and practise their evangelism skills
- How to design internal processes to enable team members to do employee evangelism
I work together with engineering leaders and engineering managers to improve or introduce internal engineering management processes and structures, with the aim of improving engineering experience and team culture. We can look at:
- Onboarding and offboarding workflows
- Hiring and recruitment processes
- Career development frameworks and guidance
- 360 reviews, performance reviews and salary reviews
- Learning and development initiatives
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Get in touch to discuss your ideas. If you're interested in working with Melinda or finding out more about her availability, reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Melinda did an outstanding job at FutureLearn of supporting our employee evangelism, enabling us to communicate effectively about what a great place it was to work at. She did this both by developing the confidence and skills of employees to write and speak about their work internally and in public, and by speaking and writing herself. This work was instrumental in building our excellent retention of talent, and also our reputation which helped us attract so many excellent engineers to our team.
I highly recommend Melinda. She is just who you need if you want to develop your speaking skills and/or build your team's external reputation.